fredag 9. november 2012

Desgin Team get together


Well winter has arrived here in Brandval, the ground is covered in snow and its starting to get colder. Time for me to think about getting organised for Christmas. I have already started on the cards and presents and one of the larger things I am working on at the moment is an altered box using the large box in store for 49 kr. It is a good quality sturdy box and I am going to have to stock up on them I think. 




I will post more detailed pictures once it has been recieved! Dont want to give to much away at the moment do I lol! 

Last week I made the 8 hour journey up to Trondheim to spend a few days with the other DT member Lincca. We had a blast! My scrubby fixed her computer and scrubby and Linecca;s son built me a new computer, while us two crafted and shopped and crafted some more. I bought some of the new crafty-individuals-dies from the store and we just had to use them straight away. Linecca used them with her big shot and I have since used them with my cuttlebug. On both machines they work really well and give a nice clean cut.

Our guest designer Anne, xannero1 on youtube, has made some fantastic projects using the graphic 45 songbird collection. Check out her videos for some amazing inspiration for working with G45 papers. 



In store now we have some new items for altering. 2 houses which are just perfect to make a ginger bread style house for your Christmas table. OOO I do have some good ideas while I am sat here typing to you all, I am going to go order myself one so watch out for future pics, not quite sure how ginger bread house it will look but I will give it a go. 

Well thats me done for now I am off to shop. Will be back soon. 

love and crafty hugs 

Vikkie xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar